Quality, Health, Safety and Environment policy
Tamini aims to achieve the highest standards of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment, incorporating the principles of sustainable development.
Tamini identifies as integrated key drivers of its business:
- The satisfaction of its Customers
- The health and safety of its employees, contractors and visitors
- The protection of the environment.
The entire organization is oriented towards achieving these goals.
Quality, Health, Safety and Environment management and risk assessment fundamentals are integrated in all business processes.
The Management is responsible and accountable for achieving excellence in Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental performance for successful business results.
Tamini is committed to train its employees to use its Quality, Health, Safety and Environment systems, strengthening its management through updating of their skills, emphasizing employee evaluation and motivation and complying with the ethical principles established in its Code of Ethics.Quality is our main competitive advantage
Nothing is more important than the health and safety of everyone who works for us and uses our products
- The requirements and expectations of our customers must be satisfied
- Differentiation is achieved through operational excellence and development of innovative and reliable products and services. Â
We are committed to developing a long-term sustainable business
- All injuries and work-related illnesses can and must be prevented
- Working safely is a condition of employment. Â
- Preventing pollution and minimizing the environmental impact of our operations
- Making the most efficient use of natural resources and energy. Â
Tamini recognizes the importance of implementing this policy throughout its Quality, Health, Safety and Environment systems, covering the entire supply chain from suppliers to customers.
Tamini commits to comply with applicable legal requirements relating to quality, health, safety and environment.
Tamini communicates this Policy throughout its organization and contractors, making it available to the public.
Tamini undertakes to keep this policy updated and continuously improve its Quality, Health, Safety and Environment performances.