Quality, Health, Safety and Environment policy
Tamini aims to achieve the highest standards of Quality, Environmental safeguard and Health and Safety incorporating the principles of sustainable development in all its activities.
Tamini identifies as integrated priorities of its business:
- The satisfaction of its Customers
- The health and safety of its employees, contractors and visitors
- The protection of the environment.
The entire organization is oriented towards achieving these goals.
The management of Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental impact, and the related risk assessment principles are integrated in all business processes.
Management is responsible and accountable for achieving excellence in Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental performance for successful business results.
Tamini is committed to train its employees to implement and comply with its Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental impact systems, strengthening the management and improving their skills, emphasizing employeesâ€™ evaluation and commitment, while ensuring compliance with the ethical principles established in the Code of Ethics.Quality is our main competitive advantage
Nothing is more important than the health and safety of everyone who works for us and uses our products
- We comply with the requirements of our customers and exceed their expectations
- Differentiation is achieved through the development of innovative and reliable products and services, operational excellence and a superior customer experience
- We operate transparently, in full compliance with all norms and laws and our Code of EthicsÂ
We are committed to developing a long-term sustainable business
- We are committed to eliminate dangers and reduce risks for the Health & Safety of the workers
- We are fully engaged to prevent injuries and work-related illnesses
- Working safely is a condition of employment in Tamini Â
- Making the most efficient use of natural resources and energy
- Preventing pollution and minimizing the environmental impact of our operations and products Â
Tamini recognizes the importance of implementing this policy throughout its Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental management systems, across the entire business processes, from suppliers to customers.
Tamini is committed to comply with applicable legal requirements relating to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
We communicate this Policy throughout its organization and contractors, making it available to the public, and Tamini is engaged to involve and consult the workers and their representatives.
We undertake to keep this policy updated and continuously improve our Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental management performances.
Tamini undertakes to keep this policy updated and continuously improve its Quality, Health, Safety and Environment performances.